Day Porter: 6:30 AM – 3:00PM (F/T), Mondays – Fridays.
Please note the hourly rate increases by $0.60 after completion of probationary period.
Durabond is in search of a detail-oriented Day Porter who will promote the maintenance of clean and healthy environments.
This is a great opportunity for a dedicated individual looking to work with a great team in a dynamic and collaborative environment. Joining Durabond will lead to long-term successful relationships, we have a keen focus for investing in your growth with us!
The key focus and responsibilities include:
- Light Duty cleaning environment
- Disinfecting high touch traffic areas throughout an office building
- Maintaining washrooms, lunchrooms, and kitchen areas
- Cleaning washrooms, entrances
- Restocking paper products, hand soap, etc.
- Dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, garbage removal, etc.
- Monitoring and securing facilities and reporting any damage, vandalism, etc.
- Adhering to safe work practices
- Other duties as assigned
What’s in it for you?
- Full Union Benefit package for you and your family suited for your needs
- An environment where innovation, creativity and teamwork are the keys to success
- Flexibility and support to ensure you succeed.
- A family oriented environment with a great team dynamic and a casual work environment
- 2 years of office cleaning experience
- Access to reliable transportation
- Strong customer service skill
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Reliable, hard-working, honest
Durabond is at the forefront of innovative changes in the Facilities Management Industry, servicing Southern Ontario for over 30 years. We take great pride in the quality of our service and consistently exceed the expectations of our customers. We continue to experience tremendous growth, creating opportunities across the board!
Protecting the health and safety of all employees is very important to Durabond. As such, we fully support Public Health recommendations regarding COVID-19 vaccines. Please note this position requires full vaccination status in accordance to Public Health guidelines.
Durabond welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Durabond provides a great environment for growth and is focused on building an organization with top talent.
If you are interested, please call Human Resources at 905-631-9600 Ext 709.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.