We are eagerly seeking a Full-Time Handyman/Maintenance candidate to join our team. The qualified candidate will be working Monday to Friday morning shifts from 8:00am to 4:00pm at one of our Cambridge office building locations. Please apply by sending an updated resume and cover letter.
This is a great opportunity for a dedicated individual looking to work with a great team in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
- Paint Touch ups
- Drywall/furniture repair
- Familiar with inspection/possible small repairs to mechanical systems/HVAC/plumbing
- Ensure signage/lighting is in good condition throughout facility
- Respond to internal customer needs and report to facilities coordinator or facilities manager on work completed
- Assist with seasonal building requirements, including snow removal and seasonal decorating
- Helping with set ups for meeting rooms/cafeteria for events when requested.
- Ability to use skyjack or will be trained within the first month on one.
- Moving and repairing desks/furniture
- Fire extinguisher checks
- Softener salt checks and fills
- Weekly work orders
- Purchasing of materials needed to maintain facility
- General building repairs
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven handyman experience (general)
- Own handyman equipment/supplies (considered an asset)
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solver
- Dependable, honest, hard-working
- Certified Working at Heights/Skyjack Certificate (considered an asset)
Durabond Building Maintenance has established cleaning standards that far exceed the typical janitorial industry standard. Our vast experience and industry knowledge servicing Southern Ontario for over 30 years—combined with a keen ability to truly listen to our clients’ needs—has driven our business success. Durabond provides a great environment for growth and is focused on building an organization with top talent.
Durabond welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.