Heavy Duty Day Cleaner: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM (F/T), Mondays – Fridays.
Durabond is in search of a detail-oriented Heavy Duty Day Cleaner who will promote the maintenance of clean and healthy environments.
This is a great opportunity for a dedicated individual looking to work with a great team in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
The key focus and responsibilities include:
- Heavy Duty mopping and sweeping of apartment building floors
- Using buffer machine to clean assigned sections
- Clean up of lobby areas
- Disinfecting high touch points
- Clean up of indoor common area spaces, bathrooms, hallways, etc.
- Monitoring and securing facilities and reporting any damage, vandalism, etc.
- Adhering to safe work practices
- Other duties as assigned
What’s in it for you?
- An environment where innovation, creativity and teamwork are the keys to success.
- Flexibility and support to ensure you succeed.
- A family oriented environment with a great team dynamic and a casual work environment
- Easy access job site, accessible via transit line
- 2 years of office cleaning experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Reliable, hard-working, honest
- Access to Public Transit
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Durabond is at the forefront of innovative changes in the Facilities Management Industry, servicing Southern Ontario for over 30 years. We take great pride in the quality of our service and consistently exceed the expectations of our customers. We continue to experience tremendous growth, creating opportunities across the board!
Durabond welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Durabond provides a great environment for growth and is focused on building an organization with top talent.
If you are interested, please call Human Resources at 905-631-9600 Ext 709.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.