Temporary Night Weekend Cleaner – 3:00 PM – 11:00 PM (P/T) (Saturday – Sunday). Candidate will need to work all Statutory Holidays (Including Remembrance Day and Easter Monday).
Durabond is in search of a detail-oriented Night Weekend Cleaner who will promote the maintenance of clean and healthy environments.
This is a great opportunity for a dedicated individual looking to work with a great team in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
The key focus and responsibilities include:
- Light Duty cleaning environment
- Disinfecting high touch traffic areas throughout an airport building
- Cleaning washrooms, entrances
- Restocking paper products, hand soap, etc.
- Dusting, sweeping, mopping, disinfecting, vacuuming, garbage removal, etc.
- Monitoring and securing facilities and reporting any damage, vandalism, etc.
- Adhering to safe work practices
- Other duties as assigned
What’s in it for you?
- An environment where innovation, creativity and teamwork are the keys to success.
- Flexibility and support to ensure you succeed.
- A family oriented environment with a great team dynamic and a casual work environment
- 2 years of office cleaning experience
- Strong customer service skill
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Reliable, hard-working, honest
Durabond is at the forefront of innovative changes in the Facilities Management Industry, servicing Southern Ontario for over 30 years. We take great pride in the quality of our service and consistently exceed the expectations of our customers. We continue to experience tremendous growth, creating opportunities across the board!
Durabond welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Durabond provides a great environment for growth and is focused on building an organization with top talent.
Shift times and hours Saturdays to Sundays: 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM, plus any Statutory holidays.
if you are interested, please call Human Resources at 905-631-9600 Ext 709.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.