Outside Sales Representative (F/T) – Burlington
Durabond is at the forefront of innovative changes in the Facilities Management Industry. As part of these exciting changes and extraordinarily successful growth, Durabond is eagerly looking for an Outside Sales Representative focused on developing and maintaining relationship with new and potential customers.
The key focus and responsibilities include:
- Managing all aspects of the customer relationship, providing sales and technical assistance to customers.
- Display a professional manner while representing the company.
- Participating in facility walk-through’s with potential customers to gather key information all while learning about their organization.
- Directly communicating and meeting with potential customers to schedule sales and marketing presentations while tapping into your creativity in face-to-face client meetings.
- Creating and presenting quotes with the assistance of the General Manager to potential customers for approval.
- Working in conjunction with Operations Managers regarding the successful set up of new customers.
- Drive growth by selling services to customers in all industries.
- Develop relationships and establish key networks to leverage growth through phone, visits, and online networking opportunities.
- Participating in relevant trade shows to showcase and advertise the company to potential customers.
- Daily use of CRM system Hubspot updating and adding detailed customer information.
- Performing other duties as assigned by the General Manager.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on customer service and the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- 2 years’ experience in a Client Services, Outside Sales / Business Development role.
- Demonstrated use and knowledge of social media to accent a creative approach in winning customers.
- College Diploma or Business experienced preferred.
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills with a tremendous focus on details.
- Ability to multitask in a very fast paced environment.
- Highly organized, focused and comfortable making direct communication to prospective customers.
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and other related programs.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Highly motivated and driven to succeed with unparalleled enthusiasm.
What we offer:
- Commissions, Bonuses, Auto Benefit
- Comprehensive benefit package (single or family coverage suited to your needs)
- Personal and professional development
- Fun and engaging working atmosphere.
- An environment where innovation, creativity and teamwork are the key to success.
- Flexibility and support to ensure you succeed.
- A family oriented environment with a great team dynamic and a casual work environment
Durabond Building Maintenance has established cleaning standards that far exceed the typical janitorial industry standard. Our vast experience and industry knowledge servicing Southern Ontario for over 30 years—combined with a keen ability to truly listen to our customer’s’ needs—has driven our business success.
Successful applicants may be required to participate in a case study as part of the interview process.
Durabond welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Durabond provides a great environment for growth and is focused on building an organization with top talent.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 per year
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.