Contractor – Office and General Cleaning
Durabond is eagerly looking for subcontractors who provide Office and General Cleaning services. We have lots of clientele in need of these services. We are experiencing tremendous growth in the Guelph area, with lots of new business opportunities.
We are focused on creating long-term working relationships and investing in your growth with us.
Shift times and hours:
- Mondays – Fridays
- 12PM – 8PM
- Cleaning Class A Office
- Disinfecting high touch points throughout facility
- Garbage collection
- Maintaining bathrooms/lunchrooms, sweeping and mopping of facility and staircases, vacuuming
- Monitoring and securing facilities and reporting any damage, vandalism, etc.
- Adhering to safe work practices
- Other duties as assigned
Applicants must have:
- Business Number
- WSIB Clearance Certificate
- HST if applicable
- Current Police Check
- Previous 2 years cleaning experience
- Ability to lift/push/pull up to 30 lbs occasionally
- Reliable Transportation
- Own Equipment / Supplies
Durabond is at the forefront of innovative changes in the Facilities Management Industry, servicing Southern Ontario for over 30 years. We take great pride in the quality of our service and consistently exceeding the expectations of our customers. We continuously create opportunities across the board!
We look forward to creating a successful working relationship with you!
If you are interested, please contact Human Resources at 905-631-9600 Ext 709.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.